Here’s your weekly recap—essentially the most considered information tales on our web site for the week ended October 22, 2022.
The greatest information final week was the report that Forma Brands, the guardian firm of Morphe, Lipstick Queen and Jaclyn Hill’s Jaclyn Cosmetics, might file for Chapter 11 chapter. Sources blame the pandemic, which precipitated a two-year decline in coloration cosmetics gross sales, provide chain points, in addition to controversy surrounding movie star manufacturers from Jeffree Star and James Charles.
In skincare information, Jared Leto created a skincare model. The new model known as Twentynine Palms, and an 11-piece vary debuts on October twenty fifth.
Also, enterprise magnate and investor Elon Musk launched a brand new perfume final week. Burnt Hair, or “The Essence of Repugnant Desire,” because it’s known as on The Boring Company’s web site, is designed to seize the aroma of burnt hair—and it has already bought out.
Here are our high 10 most considered tales from the previous week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Morphe-Owner Forma Brands Considers Bankruptcy
3. A Look at Jared Leto’s Skincare Line—Twentynine Palms4. The Top Skincare and Beauty Trends Of 2022 So Far
5. Elon Musk Sells Out ‘Meme Fragrance’ Burnt Hair
6. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023
7. Ranking the Top 10 Cosmetics Brands According To Gen Z8. Top 10 Beauty Brands In The U.S. For Q1 2022
9. Ranking Gen Z’s Top 10 Favorite Skincare Brands
10. Female-Founded Brand Erenzia Beauty Celebrates Latina Culture
Thanks for studying our Breaking News. We’ll have a brand new checklist for you subsequent Monday.
Have an amazing week!